The Hohem iSteady Pro 3 Splash Proof 3-Axis Handheld Action Camera Gimbal is a stabilizer designed to capture smooth handheld footage with action cameras weighing no more than 5.29 oz and no bigger than 1.89 x 1.26″. The gimbal features 320° of tilt and roll (horizon) adjustment as well as 600° of pan adjustment. This allows you to not only keep a stable image as you move with your camera but also allows you to create cinematic camera moves. Auto Inception mode lets you spin the image through 600° of horizontal rotation.
A mode selection button allows you to change modes manually on the gimbal. The gimbal supports Wi-Fi and interfaces with select GoPro cameras to control them over Wi-Fi. The downloadable app enables you to adjust settings to customize the gimbal’s performance. A 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the side allows you to mount accessories to the handle and a 1/4″-20 mounting hole on the bottom allows you to mount the gimbal on a variety of supports, as well as the included mini tripod.
- GoPro Hero8/7/6/5/4/3
- DJI OSMO Action
- Insta360 ONE R
- SONY RX0
- YI cam
- Xiaomi Mijia
- Action cameras weighing up to 5.29 oz, and no bigger than 1.89 x 1.26″
- POV – all three motors are active stabilizing the image
- Pan & Tilt Follow – stabilizes your image in the roll axis, allowing you to tilt and pan the gimbal
- Pan Follow – holds the tilt and roll axis stable, allowing you to pan the gimbal
- Lock – locks all three axis
- Auto Inception Mode – allows for 600° rotation on the pan axis for spinning the image
- Sport – pressing the gimbal’s trigger button provides more power to the motors to follow fast moving action
- Motion Time-Lapse – allows you to set a custom rotating angle to create a moving time-lapse shot, useful for recording heavy traffic on the street, and clouds in the sky